National Multistate Research Impacts website click here
Southern Region Multistate Project Impact Statements
- S-009: Plant Genetic Resources Conservation and Utilization
- S-294: Quality and Safety of Fresh-cut Produce
- S-1024: Discovery of Entomopathogens and their Integration and Safety in Pest Management Systems
- S-1025: Systems for Controlling Air Pollutant Emissions and Indoor Environments of Poultry,Swine, and Dairy Facilities
- S-1026: Textile Materials and Technologies Addressing Energy, Health and Other National Security Issues
- S-1028: Ecological and genetic diversity of soilborne pathogens and indigenous microflora
- S-1029: Improved Methods to Combat Mosquitoes and Crop Pests in Rice Fields
- S-1030: Flies Impacting Livestock, Poultry and Food Safety
- S-1031: Improvement and Sustainability of Channel-Blue Hybrid Catfish Embryo Production and Performance
- S-1032: Animal Production Systems: Synthesis of Methods to Determine Triple Bottom Line Sustainability from Findings of Reductionist Research
- S-1039: Biology, impact, and management of soybean insect pests in soybean production systems
- S-1045: Genetic Considerations for Beef Cattle Production in Challenging Environments
- S-1046: Improved management of plant-parasitic nematodes through modern diagnostic tools and increased use of host resistance
- S-1049: Integrated Management of Pecan Arthropod Pests in the Southern U.S.
- S-1050: Consumer Behavior & Marketing in the Fresh Produce Industry
- S-1052: The Working Group on Improving Microbial Control of Arthropod Pests
- S-1060: Fly Management in Animal Agriculture
- SERA-003: Southern Region Information Exchange Group for IPM
- SERA-005: Sweet Potato Collaborators
- SERA-006: Methodology, Interpretation, and Implementation of Soil, Plant, Byproduct, and Water Analyses
- SERA-027: Nursery Crop and Landscape Systems
- SCC-80: (2010-2015): Sustaining the Future of Plant Breeding
- SCC-81: Sustainable Small Ruminant Production in the Southeastern U.S.
Research reporting: Why it matters and how to do it well
Presentation created by our national impact write, Sara Delheimer
To watch online:
- Click “start Presi” in the screen above or click on the link:
- A presentation window will appear on your screen.
- Turn on your speakers. This presentation includes a voice over.
- Click the “full screen” button in the navigation bar at the bottom of the presentation window.
- Use right and left arrow keys to navigate back and forth between slides.
To download and watch from your computer:
- Click here to download a zipped file that contains the presentation and the Prezi application (required to run the presentation on your computer)
- Select Save File and click OK (wait for it to download)
- Open the zip file you downloaded. Then open the folder named research-report531f3a42
- Double click on the application called Prezi and select Extract all when prompted
- Chose the folder to extract to and click Extract (wait for extraction)
- Navigate to the extracted folder and open it
- Double click on the Prezi icon to play the presentation.
Download and print! Research Reporting Handout